My new Zoeva makeup brushes

A while ago I decided it was time to invest in some better makeup brushes. After finding a great Real Techniques dupe brush on eBay tha...

 photo zoeva-brushes1_zpsb20d1065.jpg

A while ago I decided it was time to invest in some better makeup brushes. After finding a great Real Techniques dupe brush on eBay that I now use daily, I figured, why not get more decent brushes for a good price while I'm at it? Result: these 3 makeup brushes from German brand Zoeva. What I'd heard about Zoeva is that they provide good quality makeup brushes that are very affordable. And good news for the vegans out there: they also sell all natural, vegan brushes! I ordered two eye brushes, the Crease brush and Smoky Shader, and the Concealer Buffer from their official website.
First of all I'm very pleased with the service at Zoeva. I ordered the brushes on a Saturday and got them the next Wednesday. Within the parcel, each brush came in a separate bag.  It's details like this that make me happy.


 photo zoeva-brushes-collageedit_zps4b1c549b.jpg
On to the brushes.

228 Crease The purpose of this fluffy brush is to blend eyeshadow in the crease. It is a bit larger than I expected but works fine once you get used to it. **Zoeva also sell a Petit Crease version in the webshop.**
234 Smoky Shader I like the Smoky Shader to draw a shadow liner in the upper lash line or smudge some eyeshadow in the lower lash line. Another way to use this is to apply eyeshadow all over the lid with the flat side of the brush. I then blend out the product with the Crease brush or my MAC 217. 
142 Concealer Buffer The Concealer Buffer brush is so pretty I was afraid to use it at first, but once I did, I realised what a great tool it is. It buffs in concealer perfectly. I read it works with cream eyeshadow too. I should really try that out, because me and products like the Maybelline Color Tattoo pots don't get along... Maybe this brush will finally help with better application. By the way, this brush is vegan!

Am I happy with my Zoeva makeup brushes? Yes! I've been grabbing for these 3 brushes a lot since I got them. The hairs are soft and the brushes are easy to work with. The Crease brush was slightly unhandy at first, but it was a matter of getting used to.

Will I order from Zoeva again? I'd like to get some of Zoeva's Luxe Color blushes next. I've seen a lot of reviews about them and they look very promising. For brushes, the Silk Finish face brush looks good.


Have you ever ordered from Zoeva's online webshop?

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I bought several brushes from Zoeva about a year ago and I still love them! They are such good quality. The Petit Crease did lose its tapered edge after the first wash, but I use it for blending now. The concealer buffer is my favourite concealer brush. I'll definitely purchase more in the future & get an extra one of those concealer brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, jammer van de Petit Crease... Ik heb die expres niet besteld omdat ik dacht dat hij te klein zou uitvallen, maar ben dus blij dat ik hem geskipt heb als ik jouw reactie lees. Ik ben ook gek op de Concealer Buffer! Echt een goeie kwast.

      Delete
  2. Mooie brushes, goede foto's ook! Echt mooi, ik heb niets van ZOEVA alleen van Real Techniques..
    Leuk blog heb je, ik volg je nu via bloglovin! :)XX

    www.ingewm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik had deze 3 kwasten besteld uit nieuwsgierigheid nadat ik er zoveel goede dingen over gelezen had, en ik ben blij dat ik ze nu heb! De kwaliteit is echt heel goed voor de prijs. En dankje, Inge! Ik volg je even terug :)

      Delete
  3. Ik ben ook echt verbaasd door de kwaliteit van deze kwasten. Zelf gebruik ik alleen maar Mac kwasten en ik probeerde er laatst รฉรฉn uit, impressed :). Het komt in de buurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja he :D ik heb ook wel een aantal MAC kwasten maar met een beperkt budget werken deze ook prima

      Delete
  4. De kwasten die ik gebruik komen ook van Zoeva. Het zijn niet dezelfde, maar deze lijken me ook fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fijne review, het lijken mij echt goede kwasten! Liefs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never have.
    Lovely review, I need more affordable brushes
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik vind hun kwasten echt superfijn! die concealer buffer wil ik ook wel nog proberen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 't is zeker een handige kwast. Mijn volgende bestelling worden sowieso kwasten voor 't gezicht, heb er al een paar op 't oog :p

      Delete
  8. Mooie kwasten! Ze lijken me fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh die zien er echt super fijn uit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. De concealer buffer is echt heaven!

    ReplyDelete

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.