INTRODUCTION

Hi! First of all, welcome! I thought I'd introduce myself before I get into blogging. My name is Alyssa, or Lys. I'm tu...

Hi!


First of all, welcome! I thought I'd introduce myself before I get into blogging.

My name is Alyssa, or Lys. I'm turning 20 very soon and have lived near Ghent, a lovely small city in Belgium, all my life.

As a language student, I have a strong passion for travelling and culture. In 2014 I'll be spending five months abroad, which makes this the perfect place to write all about the experiences I can't wait to gain there.
I am looking way ahead, but I figured, why not warm up now and write about my life and what I'm up to.

I will do my very best to write about various subjects on here, but basically what you can expect are updates about my life/university/trips I've done, DIY projects, shopping pictures, my thoughts on selected beauty products, things that catch my eye in general.

I've been reading others' blogs for years, yet now that I've taken the step myself I feel like such a rookie!
So please bear with me while I get familiar with this blogging thing and I hope you'll enjoy my posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All images and content are copyright to Modest Mix 2013-2017.